We are looking for experienced, professional Field Sales Representatives to join our team as we expand after our recent move to new offices based in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent. Territories available to cover are:
Derby/Nottingham, Wolverhampton/Walsall, Crewe/South Manchester, Chester/Wrexham.
Who Are We?
We are an established, vibrant, and expanding digital agency boasting years of year-on-year growth with a strong base of clients from sole traders to national companies.
Our product portfolio is diverse enabling us to meet all of our clients marketing needs and we pride ourselves on embracing new marketing/advertising strategies. Our core focus sits in Websites, Mobile Apps, Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click and Social Media advertising.
The Right Candidate Will Have the Following Attributes:
- Financially driven
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written (Microsoft office)
- A people’s person
- A desire to succeed
- Proven success in a B2B field sales environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- An eye for detail
- A passion for digital marketing and tech in general
- Understanding of media and advertising such as websites, SEO, PPC would be advantageous.
Creating leads through market research, social media, data collection and cold calling – Both over the phone and face to face. You must have the ability to book 6-8 appointments MIN per week through telephone appointment making.
Once you have proven your abilitiy to deliver results you will be supported by a strong, professional lead generation team, who will generate circa 50% of your opportunities.
Plan and prepare for meetings
Attend client meetings, present and demonstrate products and ideas, carry out an in-depth fact find and make recommendations on relevant products that suit a client’s needs and budget.
Generate new sales and maintain these relationships through monthly or quarterly meetings, calls and reviews.
Close deals both on the day and by cultivating your pipeline
Keeping our CRM system up to date
Writing proposals based upon client needs
Communicating with telesales team, giving feedback on appointments.
You will be the conduit between the client and the technical team, so delivering project briefs, explaining what the client requirements are. You get to have a real impact on how a website or project comes to life so an attention to detail and passion for getting things right are key to success.
Reporting sales figures, preparing forecasts.
What Is on Offer:
- Salary between £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure with commission paid on both new business and ongoing revenue giving you year on year growth in your earnings.
- Car Allowance: £3,600 (must have own vehicle)
- Fuel and parking expenses
- Xmas closing
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Bonus scheme