As a well-established agency with a growing client base made up of clients from all walks of life, we are looking for a Social Media Manager to strengthen our team based in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent.
We are a fast passed agency offering a full suite of digital marketing services to our clients. We are now looking to super charge our social media offering.
We are looking for a candidate who lives and breathes all things social, with a keen sense to learn, progress and contribute ideas on best practices and ideas to drive our business and our client’s forward. Whilst developing your social skills we offer you the chance to hone your table football skills, enhance your darting technique, or relax and pay some attention to our ever-demanding office dog!
We feel this role really lends itself to a truly social and media master. Visiting clients premises you will capture, craft and create truly unique and quirky content to enable us to deliver a uniquely blended social media campaign. We envisage you going out into the big wide world carrying out surveys, questionnaires, content creation as you see fit, maybe interviewing customers or team members, your imagination needs to run wild and deliver content that you can then manage through all social media channels to gain organic and paid for growth.
You will be experienced in running all types of paid for adverts across various social media platforms with a keen sense of ROI.
The role will include video editing and social post creation, so knowledge of Adobe products and graphic design is required.
You have a solid grounding/working experience in paid social media, specifically on Facebook Ads and delivering reports based around campaign details.Essential Criteria
- Experience creating engaging multimedia and graphic design content using tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, or native social media platform tools.
- Proven digital marketing experience in a communications or marketing role that includes social media content creation and community management.
- Experience using brand guidelines and translating them into different content formats which represent the brand visually and the brand values.
- Excellent communication and marketing skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Experience managing organic, influencer and paid social media marketing for a physical or online brand.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels
- Expert understanding of social media platforms and latest trends.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Friendly, outgoing and confident with lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Company pension
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (preferred)